Killeagh Camogie Club - CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
To promote best behaviour it is necessary to outline our expectations regarding what is acceptable behaviour.
1. Club membership must be paid at the start of the season.
2. Attend all training sessions
3 Always inform team management in advance if unable to attend training or
4 Arrive on time for training and matches.
5. Wear full camogie uniform for League and Championship games
6. Helmet to be worn at all training sessions and matches
7. Listen when coach is giving instructions and carry out game plan.
8. Treat fellow players, mentors, club officers, referees and match officials with respect.
9. Do not use foul or abusive language.
10. Always promote the club in a positive way.
11. Treat club property with respect.
12. Prepare properly for games - abuse of alcohol or late nights etc is not
14. Respect Opponents – be humble in victory and gracious in defeat
15. Not to use Cameras, videos, camera phones etc in changing rooms.
16. Be a role model for peers and underage players in the club by getting
Involved in other club activities such as club meetings, fund raising etc
There is strength in unity